Bloom Inspired Flavored Seltzers
Mood when you match your fav workout set with a sparkling summer seltzer!
WARNING: These drinks may cause extreme happiness!!!
I don’t know about you, but when I have a fancy looking drink in hand, or a fancy cup for my drink- my mood immediately goes up!
The beautiful thing about seltzers is they can be sipped after a hard days work, on the go or a fun midday pick-me-up!
I love a good soda as much as the next gal, but something about fresh fruit in addition to the bubbly fizz of these seltzers gets me excited to do the extra steps. (I’ll say this multiple times, I promise it’s worth it!)
This summer we all came to an agreement to fantasize the little things in life & this absolutely includes turning a simple daily favorite into something extra special. Luckily, with all the new seltzers and bubbly waters on the market, you are bound to find something to enjoy!
We took inspiration from the lovely colors of our BLOOM Collection & turned them into refreshing summer seltzers. Skip the drive-thru & enjoy the bloom lifestyle with us. 🌺
These recipes yield for one drink each, but can be doubled or tripled as needed. It's a fact that refreshing drinks taste better when enjoyed with friends!
"I like my drinks bubbly & refreshing, just like my personality."
Blackberry Mint Fizz 🍇 🌱
The blackberry mint fizz is a cult classic that I just had to include. In my opinion, mint makes everything so refreshing & the blackberries create a rounded out taste at the end! This recipe is a heavy hitter and not too sweet (for those who don’t like super sweet drinks!)
- 4 Teaspoons sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Cup your fav seltzer (we love a good Zevia)
- 6 Blackberries
- 3 large mint leaves
- Muddle 3 blackberries and 2 mint leaves together at the bottom of the glass.
- Pour Seltzer over muddled blackberries.
- Mix sugar, lemon juice & lime juice.
- Garnish with leftover blackberries & mint leaf!
Shop Blackberry from our Bloom Collection:
Guava Splash 💦 Seltzer
My personal favorite seltzer. There’s something about the color and the light crisp sweetness of this drink that will never get old. Bundaberg just does it right with this one. The easiest of the recipes by far - pour, squeeze & enjoy!
- 1 glass Bundaberg Sparkling Guava Soda
- 2 Tbsp. Simple syrup (or to taste)
- 2 fresh squeezed lime wedges
- Pour in Seltzer.
- Add simple syrup.
- Mix one lime wedge in drink and add second lime wedge on rim to taste!
Shop Guava from our Bloom Collection:
Lavender Lemonade 🍋 Seltzer
Stay with me here on this recipe, I promise it's worth it. The light icy hint of Lavender from the vitamin water MAKES the recipe. I prefer sparkling Lemonade mixed in, but carbonated water or soda will absolutely do the trick with this seltzer!
- 1/4 cup Ice Lavender Vitamin Water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (or sparkling Lemonade)
- honey to taste
- 1/4 cup blueberries muddled and strained
- 1/2 lemon sliced
- Carbonated water or soda (if no sparkling Lemonade)
- Muddle 1/4 cup blueberries and strain into bottom of glass.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- Pour over Vitamin water & sparkling beverage of choice.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Shop Lavender from our Bloom Collection:
Lily White Peach Spritz 🍑🌱
The prettiest and most posh of them all. If you want to feel like you’re on holiday in a private cabana, Lilly white peach is for you! I find it easier to have a super ripe white peach for muddling (you can strain if you do not like the chunks in your beverage at the end). This one is best served super chilled!
- 1/2 White Peach (muddled)
- 1 Cup Club soda (or your fav sparkling soda/probiotic soda of choice!)
- 1 Tbsp. Agave syrup
- Muddle 2 peach slices at bottom of glass.
- Pour Seltzer over muddle.
- Add agave syrup.
- Garnish with a peach slice!
Shop Lilies from our Bloom Collection:
If you have little ones - let them join in (with supervision) and watch their faces light up when you ask for assistance! In our experience they thoroughly enjoy the "muddling" of fruits part and watching their reaction after the fizz in the final pour.
We hope you have as much fun & enjoyment as I did creating these Seltzers! It is our pleasure to bring such inspiring and whimsical drinks year-round. Let us know if you want to see more seasonal seltzers! Make sure to tag us on socials if you do. 😘